Please read the Privacy and Cookies Policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it
Marcomm Limited will comply with applicable GDPR regulations as a data processor and data controller when they take effect on 25th May 2018. We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Marcomm may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective immediately and complies with the GDPR Regulations that come into law on May 25th 2018
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
When do we collect information?
We collect personal data from you when you provide it to us directly and through your use of our website www.marcommtraining.com
- When you register and or sign up for and book a Marcomm programme via the form on Marcommtraining.com
- During a phone call enquiry
- Once you email us
- You participate on a scheduled coaching session with us.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and phone numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to your or our enquiry
- Transaction and other billing information, if you make any purchases
- Records of your interactions with us (e.g. if you ask us a question, contact our events co-ordinator)
- Information you may share during a coaching session
What we do with the information we gather
Depending on your interactions with us and the permissions you give us, the purposes for which we use your personal data include:
- To fulfil your order or request;
- To manage and respond to any queries or complaints to our events coordinator;
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send emails about new courses, services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so;
- To provide support and encouragement for using our products and services.
- We rely on the following legal basis, under date protection law, to process your personal data:
- Because the process is necessary to perform a contract with you, or take steps prior to entering into a contract with you (e.g. where you contact us with a query, where you make a booking with us, or if you consent to receive marketing from us); and
- Because we have obtained your consent (e.g.where you contact us with a query, where you make a booking with us, or if you consent to receive marketing from us); and
- Because it is in our legitimate interests as a business to maintain and promote our services (e.g. we use information about you to tailor your view of Marcomm Limited to make it more interesting and relevant in respect of the services on view). We are always seeking to understand more about our customers to offer the most relevant content and customer experience.
Who does Marcomm Limited share this information with?
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties.
This does not include our payment processors, our professional and legal advisors, and in exceptional circumstances, if requested to lawfully