Coaching Skills for Leaders
People leave bosses not companies. As a manager, you may excel at directing projects, solving problems, and driving results. But how much time are you investing in developing and empowering your employees? When given the opportunity to learn and grow, people thrive and become more engaged. Learn how to develop your coaching skills and work towards becoming the sort of leader that people would choose to be led by.
- Adopting a coaching approach
- Coaching skills and models
- Empowering and motivating your team
- Growing and developing others
- Understand how to build trust and credibility