It is a comprehensive program that teaches you the skills necessary to conduct successful media interviews. Simulating the real thing – the journalist, the spotlights, the broadcast camera, the microphone, the tension – role playing this isn’t! Thanks to the involvement of real journalists and skilled PR specialists, you’ll get a priceless insider’s insight into the way that reporters think and work.
You will learn how to:
- Understand what journalists want and how to deal with them
- Acquire tips on how to prepare for the interview and establish possible key media questions
- Prepare key messages that become your agenda for the interview
- Deliver key points within broadcast time constraints
- Express confidence and take control of interview situations
- Learn tips on building positive visual impressions through attire, posture and non-verbal presentation skills
- Perfect the techniques required for TV and radio interviews
We will work with you to meet your requirements within your budget. We work with your topics so our training is totally tailored to your needs. You will receive constructive and helpful feedback. By the end, you will know how to deliver clear, concise and effective media-friendly messages – and feel confident and competent to do it for real.